- Monday, 15 January 2024
- 7:30pm - 9:30pm
- The Hub
- Monday, 15 January 2024 7:30pm - 9:30pm
- Monday, 22 January 2024 7:45pm - 9:30pm
- Monday, 29 January 2024 7:45pm - 9:30pm
- Monday, 5 February 2024 7:45pm - 9:30pm
- Monday, 19 February 2024 7:45pm - 9:30pm
- Load more
- Monday, 26 February 2024 7:45pm - 9:30pm
- Monday, 4 March 2024 7:45pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday, 9 March 2024 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Monday, 11 March 2024 7:45pm - 9:30pm
- Monday, 18 March 2024 7:45pm - 9:30pm
- Monday, 25 March 2024 7:45pm - 9:30pm
- Monday, 15 April 2024 7:45pm - 9:30pm
What is Alpha?
Alpha is a series of group conversations that explore the basics of the Christian faith in an open, friendly environment. There’s always food at each Alpha session where you’ll be hosted in a small group and watch an episode on a different question of faith – then you have a chance to share your thoughts and hear what others think too. You can say anything you like, or nothing at all. Everyone’s welcome. You’re invited, no matter your background or beliefs. It’s free and there’s no pressure to come back. That’s why over 22 million people have tried Alpha.
Weekly from 15 January to 15 April:
- with a break for half term and Easter
- with an additional Saturday session on 9 March
Starts 15 January with an introductory dinner.
Ends on 15 April with a reunion dinner after the Easter break.
For more information, please email Claudette on Chalfontalpha@gmail.com
The Hub SL9 9RF